We have lots of photo editors out there to show the importance of photo editing. Many things can lead to photo editing and few of the image editors have great features to give you what you want. One such photo pro editor is the F4L photopea. This image editor is free and has similar features to the photoshop editor. It is an advanced image editor. Unlike other image editors, it is free to use. It is easy to get started using this editor. Even if you are a new beginner in the world of image editing, you can learn how to use it to create stunning and eye-catching designs. This is so because of the many video tutorials made available on our website http://www.f4l.me.
How to Get Started on F4L Pro Editor
As earlier stated, this our F4L photopea image editor is an advanced image editor that comes with different video tutorials to guide you through. All you need to do is to click on any of them, watch and practice. However, we will give you a short step by step guide to try out smart image editing.
To start, follow these steps:
- Login on our website that is already stated above, go to the F4L photopea editor. Click and allow it to load.
- On the text content above the editor space, you will see a link, click on the tutorial.
- A new window will open with different tutorials. You can scroll up and down later to watch as many tutorial videos as you want. This window is separate from the window where our editing takes place so you can always go back to it especially if you are trying out any of the tutorial videos verbatim on the editor.
- Go back to the F4L Photopea interface to start editing an image.
- The first thing to do is to get the photo you want to work on. To do this, look at the menu bar and click on the file button on the top left of the editing screen.
- A dialog box will come up for you to search from your personal computer the image you want to carry out professional editing.
- Select the image that you want. It will upload on the photopea pro editor interface.
- There are many buttons available that you can use to work on your editing.
- If you want to cut out part of an image from the main image, you simply select a function known as image cut. You will see this editing button under the select menu.
- Once you click on it, another image will come up on the editor screen. One is the original picture and the other one is the one you are creating which will have no background again. That is, it will have a transparent background.
- In most cases, you will see some edges of the new image are not clear or visible enough. It is a simple task to do. Just look up and see those three squares of different colors – green, grey, and red. The green color on the main image shows what you will remain while cutting on the image.
- Click and hold the mouse around it on the main image. As this is going on, you will see it reflecting on the second image.
- While the green button is to allow the part of the picture in your first image to remain, the red button is to remove a part you want from the main picture. Move your mouse just as you did while using the green button.
- When you are done and satisfied, you can now click on the OK button. It will now take you to the main screen with only the second image you are working on.
- You can now choose to add any text and perform another editing you want. Remember to use the video tutorials if you meet any challenge.
- If you are okay with your editing, go ahead and save. To save go to the file and click on save as PSD or you can export the picture as png, jpg, and other file extensions provided as options. However, save with png because of the transparent background.
- Click on save as you select the location you want the image to be.
The F4L pro editor known as photopea has many features to make your editing dream easier, better and faster. It comes with different video tutorials to make editing easier for you. It was designed in such a way that you can watch the video as you try it out on the editor since the video is on another window. So, start practicing and see yourself becoming a pro in editing images. You are paying nothing too to use this image editor as everything is free.Meta Description
Take your image editing passion to the next level with our F4L pro editor known as the Photopea editor. It is free and similar to photoshop. It is an advanced image editor that you will love to check out.Keywords Image editor Pro editor Image editing