Have you ever gone to a supermarket bank or retail shop before to meet lots of people in the queue looking tired as well? Most of them have something to do but they prefer to wait for minutes even hours that go and finish up other activities. They don’t want to come back and stand at the rear again. Even the bank or retail store staff are most times tired of controlling the queue and many who are still coming. This is not a good experience for the customers and staff. As a result of this issue, we developed this software that can eliminate this problem. From this article, you will know how to set it up. This will help you and your customers to have a pleasing experience.
Before moving to the setup steps, let us read a bit about our F4L traffic light virtual queuing system.
What is the F4L Traffic Light Virtual Queuing System?
This software is designed to improve your queue management. It is an online queuing system that eliminates the traditional way of standing in line for hours in order to receive a business service or consultation. All you have to do as a customer is to use your smartphone and scan on the customer’s QR code poster. After doing this, you will receive a virtual ticket and the number of positions on the queue. You can now go and sit down comfortably waiting for your turn or go out to do other things you want to achieve. You only return when you get a notification – change of the virtual ticket from red to amber. When the color of the ticket changes to green, you are allowed into the office after showing the staff at the reception your smartphone for verification. It is easy, simple, and not stressful. Boost your business growth and productivity, improve your customers’ experience today by adopting our traffic light virtual queuing software.
How to Set up the Traffic Light Virtual Queuing System
It is easy to set up this queuing software. You can set it up before five minutes. To do this, follow these steps:
- Create a card from our website at http://www.f4l.me. This is the first thing to do.
- Go to the menu bar and click on the “my account” button. Different options such as autoresponder, add a personal card, my listing, restore card, add a business card and others will be displayed.
- Select the “my card” option.
- Click the admin button at the queue system. A management screen will appear. It is from this screen that you will be using to see and clear customer’s tickets. You will also generate the QR code for customers to scan to have a virtual ticket.
- Click on the “generate QR code and window card”. A new page will appear, showing an already made QR code poster.
- Press the edit page to add your company’s name and location. Click on the add button to save.
- Close the screen.
- Click on the print button to print out the QR code poster. You can now place them at the entrance of your organization, location, and premises.
Once a customer scans the QR code with his smartphone, they will get a virtual code and position in the queue and they can go and do something else. It will also appear on your front screen. The virtual ticket has three different colors – red, amber, and green.
On scanning the QR code, the color of the virtual ticket displayed on your smartphone will be red. It will turn from red to amber when your turn to get the service is nearer. You should come back to the bank, supermarket, and retail stores when this happens. When it is green, it is your turn to enter. The staff will then press from the queue management system control “the clear and move next number up” button. The queue management system can also be used to count the total number of customers – those in and out.
With our F4L traffic light virtual queuing system, your customer’s experience will greatly be improved. This is so as the customers do not need to stay in queue or hang at every corner of your organization waiting for their time to receive service again. By simply scanning the QR code with their smartphone, they will receive a virtual ticket and number to indicate their position on the queue. Once their ticket turns from red to amber and then green, thru now enter to get what they came for. It’s easy, saves time, and reduces stress.
With the F4L traffic light virtual queuing system, your customer’s experience is improved as you are reducing the stress and time spent being on a queue. They only need to get their virtual ticket and return to receive the service they want when it is their time.
Online queuing system
Virtual queuing system.